Monday, February 1, 2010

Running #2

So I'm not very experienced with snow pictures and I have found that it is a lot different taking snow pictures because of the reflection that comes from the snow and the different lighting that comes with it. It was really fun doing these pictures but I have to admit it got very cold after a while. I did these using the aperture setting on my camera as well as the burst mode which allowed me to take multiple pictures without having to take my finger off the button. I liked using this setting for running pictures because I felt I caught a lot more than I would have using another setting. I picked the best day possible for picture taking, the sky was as blue as can be. It was at about 4:30 in the afternoon which gave me great lighting. All in all I felt very satisfied with this series.










No comments:

Post a Comment