Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Photo Shop

These are more of the pictures of the shoot I did last week up on the rims. The sky in these pictures was very interesting to work with because no matter what it would change about every 5 minutes to something new, either completely washed out like the first picture. Or amazing storm clouds like the middle two pictures.

The biggest thing I came to realize when doing a photo shoot is I cannot take a good picture unless I am comfortable. Throughout the semester I tried to do many different photo shoots in a lot of different places but the ones that really turned out to be half way decent were the ones that involved people I was very comfortable with and were easy to work with as a model.
These last few pictures I did of her eye were more of an experiment than anything. The top one I actually had to take about 6 different shots of because of the shadows coming down off the pine needles. The bottom one was a little more zoomed out so as to show more of the face but still only one of the eyes. I liked these two pictures just because I found them to be different but with a little bit of a unique twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment